The Wild Swimmer
Welcome to the Divers Cove blog. Here you will find plenty of tips and training techniques when it comes to swimming outdoors. We also have loads of quick reads about the benefits of wild swimming on your health and well-being. Keep checking back here for fresh content.
- The Ultimate Guide to Safe and Invigorating Open Water SwimmingAre you ready to embark on a thrilling adventure and dive into the world of open-water swimming? If you’re seeking an exhilarating outdoor activity that combines the beauty of nature with the benefits of exercise, then cold water swimming might just be the perfect fit for you. In this blog post, we’ll explore theRead more ⟶
- Top 20 Cold Water Swimming TipsEmbarking on a wild swimming adventure in our refreshing lake here is an exhilarating experience, but safety is key. As you dip into the cold waters, remember to embrace caution and mindfulness. To help you make the most of your wild swimming sessions here at Divers Cove, we’ve gathered our 20 essential tips toRead more ⟶
- Cold Water Swimming Questions AnsweredAre you considering taking the plunge into the invigorating world of cold-water swimming? Whether you’re a seasoned open-water enthusiast or a curious beginner, the prospect of submerging yourself in chilly waters can be both exhilarating and, let’s face it, a tad daunting. Fortunately, you’re not alone on this aquatic adventure. At Divers Cove, yourRead more ⟶
- How to Fight The Winter Blues with Cold Water & SaunaThe winter season can often bring a sense of gloom and discontentment. The shorter days and colder temperatures can leave many people feeling down and lacking energy. However, there are ways to combat these winter blues and boost your mood. We will explore the benefits of two powerful therapies: cold water therapy and sauna. Read more ⟶
- 10 reasons you should keep wild swimming throughout the winterTaking the plunge into icy cold waters may not sound immediately appealing to many. However, the growing trend of cold water wild swimming is becoming increasingly popular, especially in picturesque yet safe locations such as our Divers Cove in the heart of Surrey. For those interested in trying open water winter swimming, we’d stronglyRead more ⟶
Hi, thanks so much for getting in touch and we are glad that you enjoyed our blog. We can’t offer…
My problem is lateral recess stenosis I have advised to go for swimming and some one set tp undertake contract…
Hi Karen, We offer a £2 Bronze membership for those that are new to open-water swimming and those who may…
Hi! I’d love to give open water swimming a go. Do you offer taster sessions before committing to membership?